Membership of SMDA is open to Manufacturers, Suppliers and Meter Asset Providers, and offers a variety of benefits: –
Access to SMDA Documentation
- Full access to all scheme documents and procedures, including traceability matrix.
- Access to Test Specifications.
Access to Test Reports
- Manufacturers provided with a Test Report upon completion of testing.
- Supplier members provided with SMDA Test Reports where evidence of testing required by OFGEM, through a governed process.
Access to the Device Assurance Register (DAR)
- Listed devices are accessible, with key features such as: – make, model, SMDA baseline version, SMETS version.
- Full details of baseline and device history limited to members section only.
- Input into scheme governance, including defining testing requirements and scope.
- Updates on testing progress.
- Representation on SMDA Co Board and Working Group.
- Discounted fees for members.
- Joining Fee – £2,500 + VAT
- Annual Subscription Fee – £250 + VAT
To become an SMDA member, please click here to download the SMDA Application Form and Membership Joining Pack. The completed application form, along with any enquiries relating to SMDA membership, should be directed to the SMDA Scheme Operator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.